sometimes I need to debug program with multiple threads and complex codes. Or I work on analyzing and interpreting the JVM performance monitoring and diagnostics statistics. I need a sharp tool to do it. So I find most powerful kits to help.
1. An Introduction to Java Stack Traces
2. JDB Example: Generating a Thread Dump
3. How to debug a multithreaded java program
4. Schedule your own Java thread dumps
5. JDK Debugging Tools
6. JDK Tools and Utilities
7. Exercise basic command line debugging tools
8. Debug your Java code with ease using JPDA
9. IBM and SAP Open Source their JVM Diagnostics Tools
10. IBM Thread and Monitor Dump Analyzer for Java
11. Sun VisualVM is a visual tool integrating several commandline JDK tools and lightweight profiling capabilities.
12. Eclipse Test & Performance Tools Platform Project
13. Eclipse Tips: Debugging your multi thread application